Rest assured here at ECOMOFO! we are committed to ensuring that all of our packaging is responsibly sourced. We guarantee you won't find any single use plastics in our boxes! NO bubble wrap. NO packing pellets. NO nuts.
To ensure that our products arrive to your door in one piece, we have sourced ethical packaging that offers maximum protection, with minimal environmental impact. That's why:
- Our delivery boxes are made from recycled and recyclable cardboard.
- Our packing paper uses recycled and recyclable paper.
- Our tissue paper is recycled and recyclable.
- Our stickers use a non-toxic adhesive meaning they are biodegradable, compostable and recyclable.
- Our packing envelopes are made from recycled, recyclable and biodegradable material which makes them the eco-friendly alternative to the common padded jiffy bag but with the same amount of protection.
Once you've unpacked, either reuse our boxes to store your secret stamp collection, repurpose our tissue paper to wrap up your Nan's birthday present or for anything else you can think of. We don't judge. If that's not your style, just put it all in your recycling bin.
We're always on the lookout for ethical alternatives. If you have any suggestions as to how we can further reduce our impact then please feel free to get in touch. We're all ears.
If you have any questions on our packaging or how best to dispose of it, just get in touch on socials or by emailing email@example.com and we will get back to you asap.
Jut kidding, we're done.